Our aim is to provide a forum for legal practitioners and lecturers to:
- share information on the legal implications of health and safety issues;
- discuss important developments that have relevance to day to day legal practice;
- consider the most effective and practical means for clients to comply with their statutory duties;
- examine the civil and criminal law implications of an accident or dangerous occurrence at work; and
- give colleagues in the legal profession a forum to discuss any issues which have arisen in practice and for which they require input in relation to the practical application of the law.
HSLAI organise regular seminars and conferences at which expert guest speakers share their views on current issues and discuss emerging trends.